Thursday, July 18, 2013

Weather black lace or white lace, you obtain the look of innocence.  I have two different colors and styles of lace.  The one is a mini little black dress with a hint of peather.  Lined and sexy is this dress.  I really like the fact that not only does it have that since of innocence, but also have a little fetish style with the peather belt.  I thought that it might be a little to youthful, but when I put it on, I really though that is fit my look.  I do like to put my hair in a bun with this look so my readers can focus on the outfit instead of me.   


 Now let's take this white laces tunic mini dress.  Still sexy with a hint of innocence.  I like the tunic style because it is a little more age appropriate.  The off white color can be worn in summer, spring and fall.  All body types can fits this little number.  I love how both of the dresses have the great laced sleeves.  I wear a lot of bracelets, so I was worried about if they would tear the sleeves and guess what,  It;s safe.  Great quality clothing is what you want, but people, don't forget that thrift stores are great for quality items at low prices.  Enjoy


1 comment:

  1. You do not look a day over 29. You are HOTT and you have some great clothes that fit you to a tee. Found your blog somehow and have to read more. . .

    http://mykurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete