Saturday, July 19, 2014

I Love Wearing A Bikini At 50 - How About You?




So I just turned 50 years old in June of this year and it seems that I have done some major traveling to the tropics.  I've noticed something that made me ask the questions, How old is to old to wear a two piece bathing suit?  Well the answer I gave myself was this.  You are never to old to wear a two piece bathing suit.  I have noticed a trend since I have been traveling.  Women who are young and old even women who are not in the best shape haven been sporting two piece bathing suits.  Now, sometimes you will see a women who has absolutely no room to wear a bikini, but I have to tell you, I think a women who is that bold to wear a bikini and not be in the best of shape gets my vote on confidence.  I've spoken to a few women of my age and they told me that wearing a bikini is a lot more comfortable that a one piece.  I have to agree.  A bikini does give more comfort that a one piece.  It is also so damn sexy.

I have on this very sexy Victoria Secret pink bikini that really shapes the body.  It firms the chest and brings in the stomach.  


Here I thought I would wear the Stars and Strips bikini.  As you can see, the bottoms of both suits are tied on each side.  I think it gave me more room to show off my hips and curves. I think being over 35 can give you a lot of room to experiment with different looks.  You can still be sexy with the right swim suit.







Here I'm wearing a a strapless red bikini top with a plum color bottom.  The top is padded for more support and again the bottom ties at each side.  Really makes for a sexy look on me.  My body shape is athletic so I can get away with wearing either strapless or halter.  Ladies don't be afraid to experiment with your suits.  Happy summer.


Don't forget to visit my online boutique at www.ThriftyGurlBoutique.com.  We are a Name Your Own Price Boutique.


No comments:

Post a Comment