Sunday, December 28, 2014

How Dare I

“This is our big chance to see what people think of us. The real us. We have to show em there's nothing to be afraid of. If we don't get over our fears, they never will.” 
― Lisi HarrisonMonster High 


How Dare I put myself out here to my followers and present myself as a sexy 50 year old women.  Where do I get the nerve or as I would tell you the courage to tell you how to be like me, how to look like me and why to have confidence like a boss.  I will tell you why.  I didn't grow up with a positive influence or even a loving family.  I grew up to have my family and friends tell me that I was not good enough to be smart, strong, confident and gorgeous.  I was that girl that you looked at and said, she has it all, but I didn't.  I came upon all that I have by not believe the truth of all others (weather good or bad), but I believed in my truth.  My truth is that I am worthy of being strong, beautiful and confident. 

I believe in my  truth everyday, every hour and every minute of the day.  I once had a boyfriend tell me that I was not the most beautiful women in the world, I looked at him and said, "It felt great to say that didn't it".  His story was different then mine and I knew that.  I had that much confidence in myself to focus on the person he was and not believe his lie.  Later on he told me that it got a little much for his confidence to continue to hear my truth.  
I wanted to share this Truth blog post today to let people know that in the year 2015 50ShadesOfSexy will be posting the journey that bought me to who I am today and how you too can also take your story and make it positive and sexy.  Happy New Year my beautiful and Sexy friends.


Shop the online boutique that gives you the chance to Name Your Own Price www.ThiftyGurlBoutique.com


No comments:

Post a Comment