Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Vibrant Color Is In The Winter Air

 Oh it's winter and we all know that our mood can be a little down.  With not sunlight and that cold chill in the air, we can still wear those great and bright colors.  I am a leggings person, but I don't want to look like I just came back from the gym.  I love wearing leggings and putting together a outfit that really pops.  I put a great vibrant light greenish sweater over top this very comfortable beige tank top.  I really like the peach elbow design as well.  It's such a comfortable and stylish look for the winter.  I can also put a great scarf around it, but today I just wanted to show off my Buddhist necklace.  I also wanted to give myself a little height, so I paired this comfortable but stylish outfit with some great, and my I say, very comfortable boots I bought at the thrift store for $15.00.  I love these boots.  They are beige wedges that are made of suede materials.  The go with everything.  The sweater I got from XXII for $17.00 and the leggings at Target for $5.00.  I love layering my clothing, so I have about a million tank tops to put underneath everything.  Enjoy




LIFE AS A THRIFTYGURL

No comments:

Post a Comment