Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's Valentines Day and Look What I'm Wearing



Gift are so great and this is one of the greatest gifts I ever got.  I'm really not one of those upper East side girlie girls, so when I wear my fur it usually is to get the mail in the morning.  I know, that sounds Upper East side, but it just do damn cold, it's the only thing that make me want to get that mail.  Well Valentines Day is a great time to get that fur out of the closet and show the world how much your boo loves you.  I also wanted to put something under the fur that is the true me. 

This is such a great vintage dress.  Handmade, so it is very unique.  I would say it was made in the 60's for the Cotton Club night.  It falls so perfect right by the calves.  As you can see, the top has this great bow design.  My shoulders look so defined in this dress.  I love, love, love it.  I put some clear heels with this dress for that extra height that won't take away from the dress.  Enjoy

LIFE AS A THRIFTYGURL

No comments:

Post a Comment