Monday, March 25, 2013

Lilly Pultzer - Great Look For That Great Gal


Sick, Sexy and chic.  I'm wasn't really one for Lilly Pultezer due to the fact that I thought that it wasn't sexy, but look at me know.  These great floral print short are A-Maze-Balls.  I just lost a few pounds and I tried on the sort.  What a great fit, great quality short.  They are long enough to be approperate for my age.  The sheer blouse goes great with these shorts.  Of course I worn the top here with nothing under for effect, so don't worry girls, you won't see me walking down the street with boobs full monte.  I really love the necklace (Sold) that I put on with the shorts.  The necklace was a great find at the thrift store.  25% off day.  I can't wait to wear this look this summer.

Lillian Pulitzer Rousseau (born Lillian Lee McKim on November 10, 1931), better known as Lilly Pulitzer, is a socialite and fashion designer. She is known for founding Lilly Pulitzer, Inc., which produces clothing and other wares featuring bright, colorful, floral prints. Because the brand has been very popular with high society, Lilly has been called the "Queen of Prep"



No comments:

Post a Comment