Thursday, March 14, 2013

PLAYING WITH VINTAGE

I've been playing around with vintage pieces this week.  Don't know why, but it was a great idea.  I do love selling vintage, but now I think I will keep a few pieces to wear myself.  Take this great vintage top.  I'm thinking it was made around the 70's.  Very light weight and filled with sequin and stones.  Light blue with tassels on the bottom.  I would have never thought that if you put a piece of vintage with some great designer jeans, that it would look this great.  I'm in love.  The jeans are designer that I bought in a thrift store for around $3.00. I went on 25% off day and I get some great bargains.  The belt was purchased in North Carolina for .10 cents.  The jeans again were purchased at the thrift store for around $6.00.  The shoes are clear and go with everything.  Also bought in a thrift store.  I just love this out fit.  So comfortable and stylish.  The glasses are Fendi.  Also bought on online at a thrifty store.  The cost was under $20.00.
LIFE AS A THRIFTYGURL

No comments:

Post a Comment