Wednesday, June 19, 2013

VIBRANT BRIGHT COLORS MAKE YOUR FACE GLOW


As we get older we get a little timid  to experiment with vibrant colors.  I just turned 49 on June 18, 2013 and I feel 20 in this yellow top.   I think that putting vibrant colors together with prints will make a bold statement without looking like we are trying to hard.  Take this great vibrant yellow top with this stripped printed skirt.  I text this look to my boyfriend and he text me back and told me how great this color looks on me.I switched it up a little for the day and added some great orange skinny jeans with the yellow to and boon here you go.  I hardly ever pull out the yellow but believe you me, from now on I will work yellow as much as possible.   Ladies let's experiment more with color and make ourselves look younger,  vibrant, youthful and sexy.








No comments:

Post a Comment