Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Well here we go again another birthday for yours truley, ME.  I am slowly approaching 49 years old and an determined to stay youthful and sexy as is every women on the planet earth.  I think I've done a great job so far and I will be continuing to stay that way.  One way is of course dressing sexy with out looking like I'm trying to look like I'm in my 20's.

 Now this outfit says wise, strong and confident.  I didn't want to just wear a pair of shorts with a tank so I made it pop with this designer inspired scarf.    I also wanted to add a little adventure to this outfit and added a leopard belt.  The heels are one of my favorite.  I believe that the only thing that shoes can do is to make you taller and slimmer.  I'm five foot four, but I look five foot seven.  Sorry Carrie (Sex in the City).   I also paired this great alligator/leather handbag to give the extra styish/chic look.  Loving that POP.  LIFE AS A THRIFTYGURL



No comments:

Post a Comment