Saturday, January 19, 2013

Green Is The New Black For 2013

Green Cache' Blouse
So It's official the color to be in for 20013 is green.  We see it on the red carpet and now we see it on "Life As A ThriftyGurl".  I've always liked the color green.  As a matter of fact, my maidan name is Green.  I'm not sure if that is the reason I like color green so much.  Anyway, back to the task at hand.  Green is the new black in 2013.  This is a great blouse from Cache'.  I did buy it full price for around $100.00, but can get it at my shop for $55.00, but if you want to get it direct from me I'll give you 10% off.  This is a very sexy blouse.  Made of some top quality materials.  It has buttons up the front that snap.  The details on the shoulders is great and the sleeves can be rolled up and they also have snaps.  I love the blouse so much.  So vibrant ant comfortable.  I would wear this with some jeans, slacks or a skirt.  A blazer would look great on top of the blouse.  This color green will make your outfit pop.  I'm loving the look..Enjoy

Blouse was paired with:
Multi colored heels from DSW  $20.00
Distressed Jeans from thrift store $7.00
Belt from Loahmens by Guess $8.00


LIFE AS A THRIFTYGURL

No comments:

Post a Comment