Monday, January 21, 2013

Today is Inauguration Day - Why Not be Chic

It's Martin Luther King Day and the Inauguration of President Obama.  There are so many parties going on tonight the celebrate the joyous day.  Would it be great to have a stunning dress to go to celebrate this day.  This Tadashi red dress is just the thing you need to get that elegant and chic style.  I really love this dress that I got at an estate sale.  This is also on sale in my closet.  Such a wonderful piece for us mature women who want to stand out.  The red is electrifying and the way it gathers all around makes those curves and bumps stand disappear.  Such a comfortable dress to wear.  The chest has great support for the girls.  It falls to the knees and it pulls in that stomach so we can eat a little more than usual.  I really love how it make you look sexy with out giving out to much.  The shoes are clear so I can get just a little more height and leaner.  I also put just a little jewelry on for a little more glamour.   Loving life as a ThriftyGurl.


LIFE AS A THRIFTYGURL

No comments:

Post a Comment