Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's Christmas time and it's also very cold outside.  This Vintage coat from Peabody House NYC.  This coat has such a vibrant tangerine color.  It's sold for $20.00 at a business party I attended in Virginia.  The coat is tailored to fix your body.  Very warm and comfy.  The person that bought this coat is 50 years of age and has such a chic style.  She has such a young spirit to her as well.  As you can see from the pictures, it has some great vintage buttons that I had in my sewing kit (which by the way, I got from an estate sale)  all vintage buttons.  The coat is also lined.  I love this picture taken at a lake in Maryland.  I through a black and grey leopard scarf around it for more style.  Enjoy



LIFE AS A THRIFTYGURL

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Lissy,

      Thank for stopping by and viewing my blog. You have a great blog and I love receiving your post.

      Kat
      Life AS A ThriftyGurl

      Delete