Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Reversible Vintage Fur (Two Looks In One)

I always talk about find great treasures at thrift store.  Well there are other amazing places to search for great find that are very low in cost.  Estate Sales.  I got this amazing reversible rabbit fur jacket at an estate sale.   The jacket was purchased for around $10.00.  Now tell me is that a still or what?????? 
As you can see from this picture.  This is the rabbit fur side.  So cozy and warm with such great style.  I love wearing this with a pair of jeans or leggings.  Yes ladies, don't believe that the legging is out.  I wear them all the time and I get so many people telling me how great I look.  Back to the fur jacket.  The jacket zips in the front and has two pockets on each side.  The top picture is a more casual look.  The tan color gives it a vintage look.  I would say that this jacket was made in the 60's.

LIFE AS A THIRFTYGURL

No comments:

Post a Comment