Sunday, December 2, 2012

50's Pin Up Dress

 I really appreciate this great 50"s styled pin up dress.  The dress was $7.99 at the thrifty store and I happen to have gone on the day they had 25% off day.  You do the math.  As you can see, the dress falls to the knee which is very age appropriate, but very sexy.  The lace in the back gives it a little peek a boo effect.  I wanted to give the dress more pop so I paired the dress with leopard wedges which I purchased for around $20.00 ( wedges are so comfortable, but be careful) and the dress hides all the stomach flaws that you may have.  Sexy Mama.  I want to tell you a secret about the hair.  I glued the some hair extentions in  for a longer effect.  The hair was purchased at the beauty supply store for just $9.99.  This look is amazing without breaking the bank.  This look will do great at any event.  Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment