Sunday, December 23, 2012

Vintage Goes Modern

Vintage, Vintage and more Vintage.  I know everyone sees all this vintage blogs and the clothing looks a like, let's say unique.  Vintage can look modern if you pair it with some modern pieces.  Check out this great white sheer blouse I got at the thrift store.  It cost around $2.99 and I paired it with a great pair of distressed designer jeans I purchased for around $6.00.  I have a white plain stretch camy I got from Belks in NC.  I wanted to stay with a colored belt that I also got from a thrifty store for 10 cents.  The necklace says Love in faux rhinestone and I wore my favorite beige shoes from BCBG.  The point to this blog post is that you can make vintage look more modern and I think this look really looks romantic.  The sheer vintage top can get a little sexier if you let your imagination go wild.  Enjoy
VINTAGE TOP MAKE IT MODERN




LIFE AS A THRIFTYGURL

No comments:

Post a Comment